Tea Gift Sets and Samplers

Give the gift of nature with our herbal tea gift sets. Blended with high quality organic ingredients, our tea gifts sets and samplers feature a selection of our best-loved flavors.


Our gifts sets are perfect for tea lovers and will help your loved ones discover delicious new flavours from our herbal tea range. Blended by our in-house herbal experts using a balance of organic ingredients, our blends create an experience through the senses and have been crafted to nourish your mind and body at every moment.

Our range of tea gifts has something for everyone. From our Relax Selection Box, which is designed to unwind and soothe your loved ones, to our Workday Wellness gift which has been crafted to support from dawn to dusk. Whether you are looking to let someone close to you know you appreciated them, want to wish them a happy birthday, or to get well soon, our gift sets and variety packs are perfect for any occasion.

Crafted without compromise to care for the growers and the environment, all ingredients in our herbal tea gift sets are fair and organically grown. Our packaging across gifting, supplements & tea is 98% recyclable, and we are working hard on the remaining 2%! To find out more about our pledge to the planet, visit our sustainability hub.