7 Day Turmeric Brainwave Wellbeing Programme
Welcome to your seven day wellbeing programme, to help boost your concentration and clarity. Here are seven top tips from our herbal wellbeing experts you can try each day to help love and nourish your mind:
- When you wake, try this simple mindfulness practice whilst enjoying a gentle start to the day. Sit in a quiet space and set yourself a positive intention (or two) to carry with you through the day. Focus your mind on this for five minutes.
- Start the day with a cup of Pukka Turmeric Gold tea. This warming, golden blend is packed with protective antioxidants to help give your mind a morning wake-up call.
Also take one Pukka Turmeric Brainwave capsule in the morning, and one in the afternoon, to help improve memory and brain function through the day.
- A brisk walk is a great way to increase circulation and improve memory function. Be sure to try and get some fresh air before heading into the office or college. You could try cycling to work, parking a little further from the office or getting off the bus a stop earlier.
Getting outside for breaks during the day can also help to reduce stress and improve all functions of the body.
- Give your brain a break and find calm for two to three minutes by colouring in your very own Pukka mandala.
A favourite activity with Tibetan monks, mandala colouring helps with concentration and allows you to order your thoughts. Print off your own Pukka mandala.
- Keep your body and mind at peak performance with nutritional foods. Eat foods throughout the day that are packed with natural antioxidants to protect the body and mind from damaging free radicals.
Look for plant-based brain boosters like dark leafy greens and purple and pink fruits, nuts and grains. The key is to eat natural.
- A healthy brain requires a healthy lifestyle. Just like our physical bodies need to be nourished and exercised, so do our minds. Try to cut back on TV time, a little less scrolling on social media, and allow more time for activities that nourish and feed our minds and creativity.
- End the day with a short meditation. Find a peaceful space, light a candle and focus on the flame for around five minutes. This will help focus the mind and calm any wayward thoughts left over from the day.