What you do
Toasting coconut flakes and cashews
- Preheat your oven to 325°F
- Spread coconut flakes and cashew nuts thinly on a sheet of baking parchment and bake in the oven for five to ten minutes (after a few minutes, stir mix and continue to bake until golden brown)
- Set aside and leave to cool
Preparing your Vitalise Berry Smoothie bowl
- Prepare the spinach, frozen banana, papaya and mixed frozen berries, and add to blender
- Add heaped teaspoon of Pukka Herbs' Vitalise powder and split Pukka Herbs' Wholistic Turmeric capsule into blender. Note: Take care not to spill contents of Wholistic Turmeric capsule on your clothes as it will stain.
- Add coconut water to blender and then blend on high until smooth and thick.
- Spoon smoothie mix into bowl
Beautify your smoothie bowl
- For a quick and simple, healthy decoration, thinly slice strawberries, halve blackcurrants and quarter figs
- Gently arrange fruit in a pattern of your choice on the top of your smoothie bowl
- Scatter toasted cashews and coconut flakes on top and then sprinkle over chia seeds