What you do
- Place the flours, Pukka Turmeric Gold Latte powder, fine salt, sourdough starter (or yeast) and the ale into a large bowl and beat into a smooth mixture. Cover with a tea towel and put somewhere warm for 20 minutes.
- Cover two flat baking trays with greaseproof paper and pour half the mixture onto each one, scrape the mixture over the baking trays until a very thin layer has been achieved.
- Sprinkle over the seeds and flaked sea salt.
- Preheat an oven to 150c and cook for 35 minutes, peel the cracker sheet off the greaseproof and turn over, place back in the oven and cook for another 40 minutes or until completely dried out.
- Allow to cool and break into pieces.
- Serve with a seasonal hummus of your choice sprinkled with Pukka Turmeric Gold Latte powder.