What you do
- Chop the carrot, and blanch in boiling water.
- In the meantime, add your chickpeas, hemp oil, coriander and seed mix to your food processor/blender and blitz.
- Once the carrot is blanched add to the food processor and blend to a desired consistency. (Some may like it choppy, others smooth). Season to taste.
- Serve on a crunch oat cake, rice cake or with any crisp veggies that you want to use up!
- Tip: You could use a slow or a quick method for this recipe, the only difference with the slow recipe is that the carrot is not blanched but roasted, obviously adding time in preparation.