What you do
- Fry the onions, leeks and garlic together until soft and translucent.
- Add the pepper, parsnip, squash and mushrooms and cook until they take on a little colour.
- Add the paprika, smoked paprika, flaked chillies, kidney beans and Pukka Cacao Maca Magic herbal latte powder.
- Cover with the vegetable stock.
- Put a lid on the pan and simmer until the vegetables have softened, stirring occasionally. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.