About this Competition
- Pukka Herbs reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, inappropriate or illegible entries or entries which encourage illegal activities.
- UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Pukka Herbs may cancel or amend any Competition, Competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any changes will be posted on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended or varied at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this page. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes. Pukka Herbs, the Promoter, reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice, in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. All decisions relating to the draw will be at the discretion of Pukka Herbs and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Pukka Herbs reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason at any time and to remove it from the Competition.
- The Competition is promoted by Pukka Herbs Limited of 8 Hawkfield Business Park, Bristol, BS14 0BY and governed by English law. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, and of the promotional partners.
- With the entry of this Competition, permission is given to use images provided on the Pukka Herbs website.
- The person entering the Competition releases Pukka Herbs and any of their group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to them or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- In entering the Competition, you are providing your information to Pukka Herbs, not Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, you accept that you have no claim against Twitter, Instagram or Facebook whatsoever.
- By taking part in the Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, participants must use the hashtag #GlowWithPukka to share an image, film or message showing how they stay happy and healthy during the months of September and October.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is 1pm on Thursday 1th September 2016. The closing date of receipt of entry is 12am on Monday 31st October 2016.
- There will be four winners selected. The first on Thursday 15th September 2016 at 1pm. The second on Thursday 29th September 2016 at 12pm. The third on Friday 14th October at 12pm. And the final on Monday 31st October at 12pm.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entries within these dates.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to the judge’s decision.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter within 24 hours of the said date and will be required to supply their name and contact details to arrange for further contact.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be deemed unclaimed.
- The Winner will receive a fifteen-minute session with a registered Medical Herbalist and £50 worth of Pukka products. Please note the registered Medical Herbalist is working on behalf of Pukka and that this is not a full consultation – it is an advisory session and that all advice is taken freely without expectation.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Pukka Herbs accepts no responsibility in relation to the prize once it has been claimed by the winner.
- You must not be an employee or a member of an employee’s immediate family (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following organisations: Pukka Teas.
- You must not be an employee of any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the Competition or their agents or subsidiaries.
- No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
The third on Friday 14th October at 12pm. And the final on Monday 31st October at 12pm.