1. The Prize draw is only open residents of the UK aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Valley Fest (the Prize Partner) and Pukka Herbs (the Promotor), their immediate families, agencies or anything professionally connected to this promotion. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter you need to complete the competition form on Pukka’s web site /pukka-products/competitions/valleyfest-competition/
3. By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive newsletters from Pukka Herbs which are sent when there is information to be shared. You can opt out of this at any time. You can also opt in to receive information from Valley Fest.
4. Winners will be selected at random by the Promotor after the competition closes (12 noon on 13th August 2015) and will be contacted by the email address provided.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No cash alternative is available, the prize is non-transferable. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of similar quality and value.
7. Tickets to the festival are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or sold for profit. Any ticket reasonably suspected of being resold or transferred will be made void.
8. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
9. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries or claims. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
10. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, is obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way illegal it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent except for the purposes of administering the competition and awarding the prize. The winners’ names and counties will be available for 3 months following the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promotor.
12. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details and eligibility before awarding a prize.
14. The Prize sponsors, Mini V Ltd, staff reserve the right to deny entry to any individuals, including ticket holders - and that we have the right to remove persons from the festival siteshall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.