Win a £500 voucher with Secret Escapes and Pukka Herbs
This competition is available to adults over the age of 18 and who are resident in the United Kingdom only. Unfortunately, the following people cannot take part:
a) Employees of Pukka Herbs Limited (“Pukka” or “Promoter” (see below) or of its holding company or subsidiary company; or
b) Employees of Secret Escapes (Secret Escapes);
c) The relatives of, or people living in the same household as, the people set out above.
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
To enter this competition, please complete the fields on the competition entry form on Pukkaherbs.com.
This competition will open on 12 November 2018 and will remain open until Sunday 16 December 23:59 (Closing Date). Any entry received after the closing date will be discarded.
A winner will be chosen on the Closing Date or within 5 working days from and including the Closing Date.
The winner will be notified by email and to the email address provided in the entry form. The prize (as set out below) will be confirmed to the winner within five days of any winner being confirmed. If the prize is not claimed within five days, we will select an alternate winner at random.
Secret Escapes T&Cs
Prize: One £500 Gift Card from Secret Escapes that can be redeemed on secretescapes.com for a credit of £500 against any available offer on the website.
1. The Gift Card is valid until 01/12/2019 and holidays must be booked before this date.
2. The prize has no cash value. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or refunded even partially, and cannot give rise to any charge back. Gift Cards cannot be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or expired. A Gift Card cannot be used to buy another Gift Card.
3. The value of your Gift Card (£500) will be deducted from the total cost of your booking with Secret Escapes. This excludes any amount paid to third-party tour operators, where the booking takes place on the supplier's own website. If any balance remains to be spent from the Gift Card, it can be used on a future booking. There is no minimum spend required and the Gift Card can be redeemed against any purchase (other than other Gift Cards) including booking fees.
4. Secret Escapes is an exclusive members' only travel club that promotes and advertises exclusive deals on accommodation only, flight only, third party package holidays ("Third Party Package Holidays") and all other travel arrangements ("Travel Offer(s)") and package holidays where Secret Escapes are the organiser of the package holiday ("Package Holiday(s)")Travel Offers and Package Holidays. Secret Escapes does not itself own or provide any of the services, facilities or travel arrangements which make up your Travel Offer or Package Holiday. These are provided by third parties i.e. the Travel Providers.
5. In order to book your holiday, you must register with Secret Escapes and set up an account. You may set up your Account with an email address and password or connect to the services and create an account using a social media account (e.g. Facebook) identified in the sign up stage. It’s the responsibility of the winner to book their holiday via the Secret Escapes website once they receive their Gift Card.
6. It is important that you have sufficient insurance in place to cover you (and your group if necessary) whilst you are away and it is a condition of your booking that you have such suitable insurance cover in place. Please ensure that you have a valid travel insurance policy in place from the time of booking, to cover you for the countries and activities you may be undertaking on your holiday.
7. If choosing a destination in another country, it’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they have the correct visa and a valid passport. If in doubt contact the relevant embassies and/or consulates.
8. The winner is be subject to terms and conditions from Secret Escapes https://www.secretescapes.com/terms-and-conditions.
9. Gift Cards are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere.
If a winner, the entrant must take all reasonable steps to ensure his/ her own health and safety. All activities are undertaken at the entrant’s own risk.
In entering the competition, the entrant confirms that he or she is eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize (if won). The Promoter may require an entrant to provide proof that the entrant is eligible to enter the competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We ask for your consent to process your information for the following purposes only. Before giving your consent, please take a look at the notes section below:
We will use your information:
- To administer your entry in the competition
- To send you our regular newsletter by email, offers, updates and promotions (if explicit consent given)
- To share your data with our competition partner Secret Escapes for the purposes of marketing (if explicit consent given)
- You do not have to provide consent to requests 2 or 3 to enter the Competition
- We do use automated profiling to assist our teams in managing data so that we can contact our customers with only relevant information that we think will be of genuine interest.
- If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, your data will be transferred and processed in the United Kingdom.
- You have the right to receive information on any data that we may hold about you at any time. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may withdraw your consent at any time under one or all of the headings above by emailing email@example.com
The Promoter is Pukka Herbs Limited whose principal office is: The Herb House, Block C, The Chocolate Factory, The Chocolate Quarter, Via Traversus, Keynsham, BS31 2GN.