Win a £750 holiday voucher with Original Cottages and Pukka Herbs
This competition is available to adults over the age of 18 and who are resident in the United Kingdom only. Unfortunately, the following people cannot take part:
a) Employees of Pukka Herbs Limited (“Pukka” or “Promoter” (see below) or of its holding company or subsidiary company; or
b) Employees of Original Cottages Company Limited (Original Company);
c) The relatives of, or people living in the same household as, the people set out above.
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
To enter this competition, please complete the fields on the competition entry form on Pukkaherbs.com.
This competition will open on 02/08/2018 18:00 and will remain open until 31/08/2018 23:59 (Closing Date). Any entry received after the closing date will be discarded.
A winner will be chosen on the Closing Date or within 5 working days from and including the Closing Date.
The winner will be notified by email and to the email address provided in the entry form. The prize (as set out below) will be confirmed to the winner within five days of any winner being confirmed. If the prize is not claimed within five days, we will select an alternate winner at random.
- The prize includes a £750 voucher for use on a time out break from Original Cottages. There will be no cash alternative for the prize
- The holiday must be taken before 31/08/19
- No change will be given for stays to the value of less than £750
- For stays with a value greater than £750, the balance will be payable by the winner
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply
- The prize may not be combined with other discounts or promotions offered either by the Promoter or Original Cottages
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Prize does not include travel to and/or from the accommodation
- Reservations and room type will be subject to availability
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition (including the prize) and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is made available
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any late, lost or mislaid entry regardless of the cause (including technical failure).
If a winner, the entrant must take all reasonable steps to ensure his/ her own health and safety. All activities are undertaken at the entrant’s own risk.
In entering the competition, the entrant confirms that he or she is eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize (if won). The Promoter may require an entrant to provide proof that the entrant is eligible to enter the competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We ask for your consent to process your information for the following purposes only. Before giving your consent, please take a look at the notes section below:
We will use your information:
- To administer your entry in the competition
- To send you our regular newsletter by email, offers, updates and promotions (if explicit consent given)
- To share your data with our competition partner Original Cottages for the purposes of marketing (if explicit consent given)
- You do not have to provide consent to requests 2 or 3 to enter the Competition
- We do use automated profiling to assist our teams in managing data so that we can contact our customers with only relevant information that we think will be of genuine interest.
- If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, your data will be transferred and processed in the United Kingdom.
- You have the right to receive information on any data that we may hold about you at any time. Simply email email@example.com
- You may withdraw your consent at any time under one or all of the headings above by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Promoter is Pukka Herbs Limited whose principal office is: The Herb House, Block C, The Chocolate Factory, The Chocolate Quarter, Via Traversus, Keynsham, BS31 2GN.