Unfortunately, the following people cannot take part:
- Employees of Pukka Herbs Limited or of its holding company or subsidiary company; or
- Employees of Latitude Festival or Live Nation; or
- The relatives of, or people living in the same household as, the people set out above
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
To enter this competition, please complete the fields on the competition entry form on Pukkaherbs.com.
- This competition will open on Tuesday 19 June and will remain open until Sunday 1 July 2018 23:59 (Closing Date). Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid
- A winner will be chosen on the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable after the Closing Date
- The winner will be notified by email and to the email address provided in the entry form. If the prize is not claimed within three days, we will select an alternate winner at random. This is because the festival takes place 12-15 July
2 pairs of Weekend Standard Camping tickets to Latitude Festival on 12-15 July 2018. There will be 2 separate winners and each will receive 2 tickets each.
- The prize may not be combined with other discounts or promotions
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
- The prize does not include travel to and/or from the festival, or festival accommodation about from Standard Camping, which means the winners must bring their own camping gear
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The entrant must take all reasonable steps to ensure his/ her own health and safety. All activities are undertaken at the entrant’s own risk. The entrant must notify Pukka Herbs Ltd of any medical and or other condition which may mean that he/ she is unfit for participation as soon as he/ she becomes aware of such a condition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
We ask for your consent to process your information for the following purposes only. Before giving your consent, please take a look at our Privacy Charter. Please note we not sell your data to any third party.
We will use your information:
- To administer your entry in the competition
- To send you our regular newsletter by email