Holiday and prize Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is to win a 3-night weekend or 4-night mid-week break at Fairy Flax, Secret Meadows. The stay is available from 1 September 2017 to31st June 2018, and subject to availability (excluding July, August, half-term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at Secret Meadows the prize can be claimed against this booking.
2. The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 30 September 2017. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
3. The closing date for entry is 31st June 2017. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 14 July 2017, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
4. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
5. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
6. The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
1. You must not be an employee or a member of an employee’s immediate family (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following organisations: Pukka Herbs.
2. You must not be an employee of any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or their agents or subsidiaries.
3. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
4. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
1. Pukka Herbs reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, inappropriate or illegible entries or entries which encourage illegal activities.
2. UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Pukka Herbs may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
3. Any changes will be posted on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended or varied at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this page. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes. Pukka Herbs, the Promoter, reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice, in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. All decisions relating to the draw will be at the discretion of Pukka Herbs and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
5. Pukka Herbs reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason at any time and to remove it from the competition.
The Competition is promoted by Pukka Herbs Limited of 8 Hawkfield Business Park, Bristol, BS14 0BY and governed by English law. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, and of the promotional partners.
With the entry of this competition, permission is given to use images provided on the Pukka Herbs website.
The person entering the Competition releases Pukka Herbs and any of their group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to them or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Competition.