1. The Prize draw is only open residents of the UK aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Bedruthan Hotel & Spa (the Prize Partner), The Scarlett Hotel and Pukka Herbs (the Promotor), their immediate families, agencies or anything professionally connected to this promotion. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter you need to complete the competition form on Pukka’s web site /pukka-products/competitions/bedruthan-competition/
3. By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive newsletters from Pukka Herbs which are sent when there is information to be shared. You can opt out of this at any time. You can also opt in to receive information from Bedruthan Hotel & Spa.
4. The prize consists of a three night stay for two adults sharing a double or twin room or up to two adults and two children in a sea view family room. It includes breakfast each morning (in bed if desired), the choice between a 60-minute spa treatment per person or up to six hours free babysitting sessions. Checkout is at 1pm on the final day.
The prize also includes dinner on two nights with a food allocation of £30 per adult per day. This allowance expires at midnight each day and does not carry over. Any unspent allowance is not exchangeable for cash or other services.
It is advisable to book your food choices, treatments and babysitting in advance. Bedruthan cannot offer alternatives if desired times are not available.
6. The prize is to be taken before 1st January 2017 and cannot be taken in school holidays including February half term, May half term, Easter, the school summer holiday, October half term, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day. The Bedruthan reservations team can advise the winner of all these dates.
7. Travel costs are not included in the prize, the winners will need to make their own travel arrangements.
8. The prize is valued at up to £1,017. There is no cash alternative available for the prize as a whole or any of the elements included. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or sold for profit.
9. Winners will be selected at random by the Promotor after the competition closes (31 December 2015) and will be contacted by the email address provided early in the New Year.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries or claims. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
12. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, is obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way illegal it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent except for the purposes of administering the competition and awarding the prize. The winners’ names and counties will be available for three months following the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promotor.
14. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details and eligibility before awarding a prize.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Anything not detailed in these terms is chargeable.