Our Favorite Teas & Foods for Every Kind of Morning
With our assortment of delicious herbal teas to enhance any morning, choose your personal tea experience along with your dosha supporting breakfast for the best start to your day.
Lemon Ginger Manuka Honey - For when you wake feeling rested, clear headed and ready for the day. Enjoy Lemon Ginger Manuka Honey Tea as you move through your morning rituals to ignite your digestion and stimulate whole body circulation.
- Accompany with: 10 minutes of mindful full body stretching.
- Blend ingredients: Ginger, licorice root, elderflower, fennel seed, lemon verbena, turmeric & manuka honey
Supreme Matcha Green - For when you wake feeling a little groggy, slow moving and still cloudy with dreams. Supreme Matcha Green is an excellent alternative to a morning cup of coffee with uplifting matcha and antioxidant rich green teas to awaken you gently and sustain your morning energy.
- Accompany with: a cool shower, some uplifting tunes, and 10 minutes of vinyasa yoga.
- Blend ingredients: Sencha Green Tea, Oothu Green Tea, Suoi Gang Green Tea, Matcha Powder
Cleanse: For when you wake feeling a little off kilter and need some grounding nourishment with a kick of uplifting mint. Cleanse tea supports digestive balance while fueling you with extra minerals and nutrients with organic nettle leaf.
- Accompany with: A short morning walk in the sun and deep breaths.
- Blend ingredients: Nettle leaf, peppermint leaf, fennel seed, dandelion root, licorice root and aloe vera leaf
Turmeric Active - For when you wake feeling energized and ready for your morning workout. Brew up a mug of turmeric active to enjoy after your morning movement session to support your body’s recovery and ease inflammation.
- Accompany with: a dash of honey, a cool shower and gentle self massage.
- Blend ingredients: Turmeric root, ginger root, galangal root, nettle leaf, celery seed, burdock root and triphala fruits
Chamomile Vanilla Manuka Honey - For when you wake feeling a little anxious with a racing mind, or nervous about the day ahead. Chamomile soothes your nervous system and calms the mind, and can be your ally all day long through even the most stressful days.
- Accompany with: a 5 minute grounding meditation / breathing check in. Schedule in small mindful tea breaks twice today.
- Blend ingredients: Chamomile flower, sweet fennel seed, licorice root, vanilla pod, manuka honey
Dosha Breakfast Menu
Vata: Vata’s should have their morning meal at a consistent time each morning and favor warming, moistening foods to ground and soothe their airy and dry tendencies. Warm oatmeal or porridge with berry compote and a touch of sweet maple syrup and hemp seeds make for a simple and nourishing vata breakfast. Overnight oats with a bit of sea salt, cinnamon and nutmeg is a slightly cooler option for warmer fall days.
Pitta: Favor foods that are a bit sweet, cooling and light for breakfast such as grain bowl with quinoa, fresh greens, pumpkin seeds, avocado and chia pudding. Light toast with ghee, cinnamon and sun butter is also a great choice! During the warmer, early fall days a smoothie with fresh fruits, spinach,avocado and nut milk can be a delicious and lighter seasonal option.
Kapha: The kapha dosha may need a bit of a jolt to get them going in the morning, and warming, light and slightly bitter foods work well for them. A generous amount of ginger, cinnamon and black pepper are ideal in the morning. A breakfast of baked spiced apples with red lentil dahl and cooked greens is a perfect choice for a slow moving kapha