Herbal Supplements

Our herbal supplements are formulated by our in-house team of qualified herbal experts to nourish your mind and body at every moment. Combining traditional herbal wisdom with the latest scientific research, our organic supplements are crafted to support sleep, immunity, and relaxation.


Our natural supplement range includes Night Time Sleep, Inner Calm & Elderberry Immune Syrup. Both Night Time Sleep and Inner Calm both use the power of ashwagandha, an adaptogenic root thar means ‘strength of a horse’ and is used in our herbal supplements for its ability to help the body adapt to changes and the pressures of modern life. Read more to discover all the benefits of ashwagandha.

Our organic supplements use high quality ingredients and are independently tested by 3rd parties and by our in-house herbal experts to ensure our formulas deliver on potency and efficacy. Each capsule is protected by our compostable inner bag that retains the quality until consumed.

Crafted without compromise to care for the growers and the environment, all our ingredients are fair and organically grown. Our packaging is 98% recyclable, and we are working hard on the remaining 2%! To find out more about our pledge to the planet, visit our sustainability hub.