Make Time with Seasalt & Pukka
Precious moments of creativity, calm, self-care and connection with nature
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Seasalt Cornwall to bring you meditations, growing and foraging guides, mindful drawing tutorials, comforting recipes and more. We hope these offerings will help you nurture your wellbeing and allow you to make time for yourself this summer.
Born in 1981, Seasalt Cornwall is a clothing and lifestyle company that takes inspiration from the coast of Cornwall. Committed to acting responsibly, Seasalt's core values mean that the well-being of both people and planet comes first. They aim to make a positive difference in their community and have a dedicated sustainability team who work to keep this in focus in all areas of the business.
If you'd like to find out more about our Make Time with Seasalt and Pukka partnership, head over to www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/blog.
We've also teamed up with Seasalt to give you the chance to win a weekend of wellness.
The prize includes:
A two-night wellness stay at Bedruthan Hotel for two, with spa time at their sister hotel next door, the Scarlet. Stay incudes:
- Use of the Scarlet’s Ayurvedic-inspired spa, which has an indoor and natural outdoor pool, sauna and steam room (arrival from 4pm)
- Time in the Scarlet’s iconic cliff top hot tub with a glass of fizz
- Scarlet yoga session
- Wellbeing session at Bedruthan
- Unlimited time in the stunning Bedruthan spa
- 1-hour Sensory Spa Garden experience at Bedruthan
- A dinner in the Herring restaurant
- A three-course dinner at the Scarlet restaurant
- Cornish breakfast on both days
- An exclusive 1 to 1 health consultation with Pukka’s Head of Herbal Education Jo Webber.
- A Pukka wellness hamper full of tea, books, mugs and other goodies.
- £150 gift card to spend at Seasalt.
To be in with a chance to win this once in a lifetime weekend, go to https://www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/pukka-competition
This competition closes midday 21st August 2020. Please see terms and conditions for more information.