Terms & Conditions
Pukka Herbs is owned and operated by Pukka Herbs Limited (a United Kingdom company).
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the "Terms & Conditions" from our Customer Service Centre by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set. Please see the Delivery Policy page for detailed information on delivery timescales.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of Pukka Herbs Limited.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number - we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Communication & Marketing
By subscribing to Pukka Herbs and providing Pukka Herbs with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
Everyone has the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing from us simply click on the unsubscribe link which is at the bottom of all Pukka emails, and uncheck the tick box on the preference page to opt out, and then click save.
We strongly recommend that if any condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional.
Special care should be taken when treating children, in pregnancy or for any ongoing disease and we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional in these cases.
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
- Pukka Herbs Limited is the exclusive owner of the Pukka Herbs trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.