Motherkind Pregnancy is a natural and organic vitamin formula, expertly blended to nourish and energise your body throughout conception and pregnancy. Motherkind Pregnancy can help regulate hormones and your monthly cycle, ultimately supporting conception and fertility.
During pregnancy this formula also supports normal maternal tissue growth and cell division.
Motherkind Pregnancy contains:
- Folate: contributing to mental tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B6: contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc: supporting normal fertility
- Vitamin D: helping to process cell division
- Shatarvari: known in Ayurveda as ‘she who has a hundred husbands’, referring to its ability to nourish and regulate, wholsitically extracted for increased concentration and potency
Ingredients: Orgen-Her™ (Amla, Guava, Holy Basil leaves, Curry leaves & Lemon extracts), Shatavari root, Nettle leaf freeze dried, Shatavari root wholistic extract, Maca root extract, Calcareous Algae, Arctic fresh seaweed, Vitamin D2 (Mushroom), Ginger, Spirulina.
Part of the Women's range
Welcome to our Women’s range - a family to help nourish and support you at every stage of your life.
Explore the key ingredients
Its natural properties reflect the nature of bones, their construction and ways of working.Find out more on Pukkapedia
Its warming energy makes ginger a friend of everyone interested in healthy digestion, bright eyes and warm hands.Find out more on Pukkapedia
It is a rejuvenator of the soil, quickly inhabiting disturbed ground and drawing minerals from deep within the earth.Find out more on Pukkapedia
We make sure that the sea foods we collect come from pristine waters off the north of Scotland and Norway.Find out more on Pukkapedia
Its name has come to mean ‘she who has one hundred husbands’ and has been used for centuries to help nourish women’s health.Find out more on Pukkapedia
Spirulina has been around for a long time, evolving over three billion years ago and is one of the earliest life-forms on Earth.Find out more on Pukkapedia