Overview of The Prize
From 15th August until 30th September 2017 23:59, Pukka Herbs (The Promoter) is giving entrants the chance to win the following prize in The Competition:
1. The Prize is one of four 'beauty bundles'.
1.a) A 'beauty bundle' will contain:
- One copy of Eat Pretty Every Day (book)
- One bottle of Pukka Glow supplements (30 caps)
- One box of Pukka Cleanse tea (20 tea bags)
- One box of Pukka Wonder Berry Green tea (20 tea bags)
- One INIKA lipstick (colour to be selected at time of draw and may differ from image shown)
- One Skin + Tonic lip balm (colour/flavour to be selected at time of draw and may differ from image shown)
Objective of the competition
2) Entrants must enter the minimum of the mandatory details in order to be entered into the competition.
3) The winner will be selected at random.
4) Entries may be made at any time from 15th August until 30th September 2017 23:59. Entries made after 30th September 2017 will not be accepted.
5) Multiple entries will not be accepted.
6) Entry is open to residents aged 18 or over of the UK only except employees of Pukka Herbs, its printers and agents and any other companies associated with the competition. Proof of identity and age may be required.
7) Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification and all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
8) The person entering the Competition:
a) must register their name and contact details (email)
b) only one competition entry may be submitted per person, a maximum of one entry per household. Use of additional email or postal addresses to provide additional entries will be considered a breach of the competition terms and conditions and only the initial entry will be considered by The Promoter.
c) cannot be a relative or employee of Pukka Herbs or otherwise professionally involved in the Competition.
d) An entry can be made by completing all of the mandatory sections on the registration form on the Pukka website at www.pukkaherbs.com (The Website).
e) No responsibility can be accepted by The Promoter for entries lost, delayed or corrupted due to computer error in transit.
9) 4 winners will be drawn at random by Pukka Herbs on or after the day following the competition end date: 1st October 2017.
9a. The winners names will be available for one month from 1st October 2017 by sending a covering letter and SAE to: Skin Dosha competition, Pukka Herbs, 2 Hawkfield Business Park, Bristol, BS14 0BY.
10) The Prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no other alternative will be offered and the prize shall not be resold.
11) Prize claiming, the prize must be claimed within a reasonable time frame and after reasonable attempts to contact the winners. If the prize has not been accepted after 4 weeks, another winner will be drawn at random.
12) Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winners.
13) Failure to respond and/or provide a valid UK address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
14) Where applicable, the decision of the promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision No cash alternative will be available for any prize.
15) The 4 prizes will be sent via Royal Mail, and may take up to 30 days to arrive from the date that the prize is claimed.
15) In the event of any dispute the decision of Pukka Herbs is final.
16) The Competition is promoted by Pukka Herbs Limited of 8 Hawkfield Business Park, Bristol, BS14 0BY and governed by English law. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
17) The person entering the Competition releases Pukka Herbs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any of their group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to them or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Competition.