Pukka Competition Rules
- This competition is available to adults over the age of 18 and who are resident in the United Kingdom only. Unfortunately, the following people cannot take part:
a) Employees of Pukka Herbs Limited or of its holding company or subsidiary company; or
b) The relatives of, or people living in the same household as the people set out above.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- To enter this competition, please complete the tasks mentioned in the appropriate social media posts on Niomi Smart’s social profiles.
- This competition will open on 6th Feb and will remain open until 10th Feb at 23:59. Any entry received after the closing date will be discarded.
- There is one bundle to give away to one possible winner (the competition will run on Instagram. The bundle will be posted to the winner.
- The winner will be chosen the day after the closing date or as soon as reasonably practicable after the Closing Date.
- The winner will be notified by @pukkaherbs on Instagram in the comments section in which they entered the competition. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, we will select an alternate winner at random.
- Winners will be asked to contact Pukka via email and provide the appropriate contact details in order to receive their prize.
- There is one bundle to give away to one winner. The bundle will be comprised of Feel New tea (x4), Feel New mug (x1), Feel New caddy (x1).
- The prize may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pukka’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We ask for your consent to process your information for the following purposes only. Before giving your consent, please take a look at the notes section below:
We will use your information:
1. To arrange your competition prize.
- You do not have to provide consent in order to enter the Competition.
- We do not sell your data to any third party.
- You have the right to receive information on any data that we may hold about you at any time. Simply email email@example.com.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time under one or all of the headings above by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.