Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our Cookie Notice and let us know if you have any questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with some of the terms we use, then read about these key terms first.
Any personal information provided to or collected by Pukka Herbs is controlled by Pukka Herbs. Pukka Herbs is a data controller.
This Cookie Notice applies to all websites, apps, branded pages on third-party platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), and applications accessed or used through such websites or third-party platforms (“our websites”), which are operated by or on behalf of Pukka Herbs.
If you disable the cookies we use, this may impact your user experience while on the websites. You might not be able to store things in your basket if you’re using our online shop, or we may not be able to remember login details for you.
In this Notice we summarise the different types of cookies we use, together with their respective purpose. We also provide you with the ability to manage these cookies.
For more information on how we use your personal information, please read our Privacy Charter.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (“cookies”) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best products and services.
The cookies you consent to are also used to collect your personal information which we then profile into audiences so that we can deliver targeted advertising tailored to your interests and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. For more detailed information about the profiling activities we undertake, please see our Privacy Charter.
We also insert cookies in emails and newsletters to improve our content and advertising.
How to control or delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent
- You can disable Pukka or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings (see below)
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable Pukka or third-party cookies (see below)
Control via your browser settings
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you use different devices to view and access our websites (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser.
Control via our cookie management tool
You can disable Pukka or third-party cookies using our cookie consent tool which can be found here: Cookie Management Tool
Switching off tracking cookies, for example, ensures that Pukka will no longer track your online behaviour. However please note that opting-out from tracking cookies does not necessarily mean that you will receive less Pukka advertising. It just means that the advertising you receive will not be tailored to your interests.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our websites may be generally categorised as follows:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal information that you have disclosed
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal information
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal information
Duration of the cookies we use
In terms of duration, we may use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites; or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings, as stated below).