Time to take 2: Join us for 21-days of self kindness
We often take time to be kind to those around us but it's just as important to be kind to ourselves. Give back to yourself by taking a 2-minute break each day to pause and reflect. Research says it takes on average 21-days for a new habit to form. So, we're inviting you to take 2 minutes every day for 21 days to start a new positive habit.
6 benefits of taking a 2 minute break everyday
1. The ability to tap into how you're really feeling in the moment.
2. Time to reconnect with your breath.
3. A moment to reflect on your day.
4. Space to be grateful and practice gratitude
5. Time to connect with nature.
6. Time to move your body and stretch.
Tips for practising self-kindness
Set a daily reminder on your device.
Track your progress and record how you feel each day with our free 21-day calendar.
Find a quiet space or take a moment to spend time outdoors in nature if you can.
Record how you feel on a scale from 1-10 before and after each 2 minute break.
Try some herbs for everyday support and happiness. Taking daily supplements can help us to manage life's challenges, try our new and improved and capsules.