Terms and Conditions
See also our...
Pukka Herbs is owned and operated by Pukka Herbs Limited (a United Kingdom company).
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the "Terms & Conditions" from our Customer Service Centre by e-mailing email@example.com
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of Pukka Herbs Limited.
Credit card safety
Pukka Herbs use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organisation. You can place your orders using our 128 bit secure server. Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as Pukka Herbs Limited.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number - we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Communication & Marketing
By becoming a member of Pukka Herbs and providing Pukka Herbs with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to your Pukka Herbs membership and the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
All Pukka Herbs members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing from us then we recommend you reply to one of our e-mails with the word REMOVE.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
No Quibbles Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have bought, please return it to us for a full refund. We regret, however, that we cannot refund return postage costs for non-faulty products.
Pukka Herbs makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within 3 days of receipt and return the package within 7 days, for a replacement to be sent.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pukka Herbs Limited
8 Hawkfield Business Park
If your purchase from Pukka Herbs is found to be faulty, damaged or unsatisfactory, please return it to us per the instructions above for a full refund. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place your order.
You may cancel your order by informing us of this by e-mailing email@example.com any time up to seven days from receiving delivery. Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened, condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt of the goods or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the earlier.
Returned goods are to be accompanied by a note showing your name, the date of order and the invoice number, and should be forwarded to our Customer Service Representatives at the address above.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
We strongly recommend that if any condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional. Look in the links page for the relevant Ayurvedic and herbal practitioner organisations in this country.
Special care should be taken when treating children, in pregnancy or for any ongoing disease and we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional in these cases.
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
- Pukka Herbs Limited is the exclusive owner of the Pukka Herbs trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.