Help yourself by including each of these recommendations as much as you can in your life. Many research studies have proved that these practices help you feel better and live a healthier life.
- Exercise: Moderate exercise is known to improve health and immunity.
- Yoga: The benefits of regular yoga practice are invaluable.
- Breathing: Regular exercises to bring life-giving prana into the system and regulate the flow of vitality around the entire system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been shown to improve cellular activity as well as creating a calm and stable mind.
- Emotional expression: Can help improve mood and reduced depression, anxiety and anger.
- Regular massage: Massage improves immune cell activity whilst stimulating blood flow and relaxing tight and tense muscles.
- Surround yourself in a pleasant environment: Uplifting stimulation enhances your mental wellbeing creating a calming atmosphere aids concentration and preceived ‘wellness’
- Sleep: This is natures healer. The body repairs and takes care of the wear and tear of the day whilst in REM sleep.